Thursday, October 13, 2011

Here are some pictures of recently purchased clothes and recently done nails.


Recent clothes and accessories: Purple cardigan from JCpenny, yellow and white stripped shirt, purple shirt, and two pairs of jeans/trousers from Old Navy. Hat from H&M, earrings from Burlington Coat Factory






















I guess this, in a way, is the opposite of the last polish i posted.

Base color is Sidewalk by NYC in a New York color minute quickdry
with Silver Slipper by Nina Ultra Pro on top

Nails are kind of messy, I realize I didn't quite remove all of my previous orange polish I had on earlier.

3 comments:

  1. Love your hat! I want to find a knitted hat! Are your pants wide-legged? Flares? Skinny?

    Also LOVIN the silver/glittery nail polish! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lighter colored jeans are skinny, the darker ones are a wide leg trouser. They fit perfectly, for some reason old navy jeans are the only jeans that seem to fit me just right. The jeans by the way, were each, only 20 dollars!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great deal!! For some reason the old navy jeans never fit me :( which makes me sad since they have such cute jeans!

    ReplyDelete